Clamping or lifting of ferrous material with failsafe operation : these magnets do not change their magnetic states in case of loss of compressed air. They can be used in various applications : lifters, robot grippers, production automation …
- Corrosion resistance steel housing.
- Powerfull Neodymium magnet.
- Low residual magnetism.
- Short mag/demag cycle < 1 sec.
- Lifting capacity 6 to 180 Kg (with safety factor x3)
- Air pressure fonctional range : 5 to 8 bars with water separation, particle filter ≤ 5 μm, air lubrication.
- Quick hose connectors
- Threated holes on top of the magnets.
Have a look at MAP6-40 video by clicking : here
Have a look at MAP120R-180 video by clicking : here